Wrap Around Packer
TREPKO wrap around packers are fully automatic machines which group and pack products in cases or trays formed from a flat sheet of corrugated board.
The flat sheet, referred to as a ‘blank’, is folded and glued around the pre-arranged products to form the case/tray. The packaging machines consist of flexible basic modules designed to meet the current customer requirements regarding pack types and sizes and also allows for future additions if and when they are required.
The machine design incorporates unique and interchangeable ‘blank’ feeders to allow different case/tray sizes to run on the same machine. This changeover procedure requires little time with all the different sized change parts easily and quickly accessible.
All packing takes place on one level with a maximum output speed of 20 cases per minute. The packaging machines can also be loaded with several ‘blank' stacks for longer runs without the need for loading.
You'll benefit from:
- Versatility: Pack a variety of packaged products in various shapes and sizes.
- Options: Use different patterns in the box, or even using different boxes on the same machine. With a quick and easy changeover for a different size or shape of the box.
- Reliability: Modern material and high-quality construction contributes to easy and cheap maintenance and guarantees the machine’s long life. Modern drive systems provide a high standard of packaging and reliability of the machine
- Accuracy: A perfectly formed and filled box during the packaging process.
- Ergonomic: Easy operation and maintenance for your staff.
For more information about wrap around packers, please leave us a message or give us a call.
Our highly skilled process engineers are always available to answer your questions.
You can contact us through 06 777 5300 or complete our simple form.