Inline Form Fill Sealing Machine
Designed to meet the most demanding requirements of forming, filling, and sealing liquid, semi-liquid, or pastry food products.
The TREPKO 9100 Series offers a competitive inline form, fill and seal solution designed to meet customer demand, offering a flexible, compact, hygienic, economical, and easy-to-use system.
You’ll benefit from:
- Maximised Output, Minimised Floorspace – The machine achieves outputs from 3,000 to 5,000 cups per hour, while at the same time keeping the floor space requirement at an absolute minimum.
- Flexibility – A variety of products can be filled with different flavours in each cluster. A complex sequential cutting tool allows for immediate changeover between any cluster pattern by a simple touch of a button.
- Efficiency – Product complexity and easy product change is enabled by wheel-in-wheel-out filling stations. The standard version has 4 filling stations connected at the same time, enabling the filling of up to 4 different flavours in each cluster pack.
- Hygienic – All pneumatic valves and electrical components are kept in the top section of the machine, leaving the entire bottom section open and easy to clean. The machine can be upgraded to Ultra Clean or Aseptic version.
- Easy operation – Equipped with an HMI touch screen combined with servo technology and recipe handling system, allowing easy control of functions and set-points for changeover between any cluster-pattern, cup depth, product, and packaging material.
For more information about our range of inline form, fill and sealing machines, please leave us a message or give us a call.
Our highly skilled process engineers are always available to answer your questions.
You can contact us through 06 777 5300 or complete our simple form.