Margarine & Spreads Processor
Continuous margarine and spreads crystalliser which is designed to replicate industrial scale units on a laboratory/pilot scale. Initial formulation, recipe development and screening are easily carried out.
- Minimum sample required.
- Jacketed feed hopper for control of product inlet temperature.
- Hard chrome plated barrels.
- Single barrel + pinworker or twin barrel + pinworker.
- Shaft speeds to 1500 rpm.
- Speed and torque indicators.
- Can be used for sheet margarines with resting tubes of any time.
- Flow rates from 10 to 40 Ltr per hour (Higher available by request).
- Highly accurate mass flowmeter as option.
- Product system pressures to 10 bar. 20 bar as option.
- Cooling to below -5 deg C.
- Built in refrigerator or your chilled water supply.
- Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP more than 500 Ltr per hour.
- Electrically heated hot water recirculator as option for CIP heating.
- Optional touch panel control fascia with flow path of system.
- No steam required.
- Level sensor in hopper for easy wash out after product and CIP.
- Optional air flow meter for aerated products such as ice cream and sorbets.
- Computer interface with real time temperature recording.
The machine is completely mobile, can be moved from one location to another very easily and can be positioned in a wet or dry area.
The product is cooled to the required temperature with the built in refrigerator which is PID controlled for accurate and stable temperatures.
As standard a progressive cavity pump is used. Other options available.
Only mains water and a suitable drain required.
200, 220 or 240 volt single phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
200 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
380 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
415 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Depending on voltage, minimum 12 amps, maximum 50 amps
For more information about this Margarine & Spreads Processor, please call +64 (0)6 353 3640 or email email@example.com