- Stainless steel tank with a capacity of 12 litres.
- Pneumatic volumetric pump that feeds sauce into the ice cream flow or can be connected to a filling machine
- The syrup flow is adjusted by a regulator on the pump
- The syrup flow ranges from 0 up to 60 litres per hour
- Syrup density can range from 1,000 up to 20,000 centipoise
- Butterfly valve for tank emptying and cleaning
|Dimensions cm:||50 x 40 x 130 h|
Well engineered and high reliable: The internal mechanics, quality components and premier materials used in the construction of the RP 200 seamlessly combine to produce a machine that can be depended on day-in, day-out.
Easy to maintain: The durable and hygienic design of the RP 200 means that every component is easily accessible, ensuring maintenance is a simple and quick process.
- Ensures that the inlet of the pump is always open to avoid the bridging of sticky products such as toffee, fudge and chocolate.
- Prevents the destruction of the shape and form of the inclusion ingredient.
- Avoids air pockets being created in the flow of ice cream to ensure fill accuracy and consistency
For more information about the ROKK RP 200, please call +64 6 353 3640 or email email@example.com